ROASTED STUFFED SHORTFIN SQUID
- 1 package (700 g) of shortfin squid fillet, Lanaras
- 1 green pepper cut into strips
- 1 red pepper cut into strips
- 1 tomato cut into strips
- Feta cheese cut into 1cm strips
- Crete or Naxos gruyere cheese cut into strips
- Thyme or oregano
- Salt and pepper
Defrost and wash the shortfin squids. Marinate the stuffing ingredients with thyme or oregano, pepper and olive oil. Stuff the squid tubes with 2 strips of green pepper, 2 strips of red pepper, 1 strip of tomato, 1 strip of feta and 1 strip of gruyere. Fix the tentacles at the open end of the squids with toothpicks and bake in the oven or on the grill for 15-20 minutes.
Tips: Lightly season squids inside with salt, but not too much because feta and gruyere are salty. Drizzle with lemon and olive oil dressing and serve with Greek salad.